Step One - Preparation
|Step Two - Fitting
Attends Pull-Ons can be used like ordinary underwear and the pad can be pulled up and down as many times as you like.
Step Three - Fit
Step Four - Removal
Hints and Tips
- Choose the size of Pull-On you require according to hip and waist size - whichever is larger.
- Choose the absorbency level based on the volume of urine passed. Start by choosing a lower absorbency number for example level 3 before moving to a higher absorbency for a discreet and more comfortable fit.
- Attends Pull-Ons can offer effective management for people who may pull out shaped pads.
- Ensure that the product is fitted the correct way round.
- Roll up pad and dispose as per your Trust’s clinical waste policy.
- Do not flush the pad down the toilet.
|Attends Pull-Ons Medium, Large and Extra Large are tested and
approved by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research